DBZ vs Naruto Part 1 DBZ vs Naruto Part 1

pretty good

i like the whole little sinario goin on here. i also like how youi used sprites, they're always a nice touch. if you made the animation and the flow of the characters a little bit better i think you might have yourself a multi-veiwed flash here. all in all i think you did a prety good job, the only problem is the flow.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

lmfao!

hahahahaha so fucking funny

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

amazing

fuckin jaw dropping awesome, best flash ive ever seen no lie!!!

All I Need All I Need

love it

i love your art and style, the music i think fit the depressing but intriging aura of the animation, well done =]

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

an axellent edition to the blockhead series

this is another work of art iv benn waiting for this blockhead and wen it cam out i was so hung up on watching it i almost failed the school year(i was grounded till the end of the school year) pleazzzz keep making them, guenious!!!!!^_^

The-Swain responds:

Haha, don't be like Blockhead, don't let it ruin your life!

Naruto ANBU Spare Time Naruto ANBU Spare Time

feakin awsome it is truely worthy for naruto fans

LOL this is one of my favorites i mean i could watch this forever....and i wish that that many girls rubed up on me...not that they dont anyway

y.a. Legend Of Zelda y.a. Legend Of Zelda

LOL the best iv seen in awile

dude this is so freakin awsome if u dont make another one I'LL eat your family(joke)lol. please make another please!!!!!!!! now THATS evil^_^

Magic Crack Rocks Magic Crack Rocks

pretty good

awsome dude wicked to the max but it could use some more time and a little better graphics, but other than that its pretty cool=3

JazLyte responds:

thanks! I'm working on the blockyness

Naruto Bubblegum Song Naruto Bubblegum Song

lol funny stuff

hahahahahaha dude this is so cool no one would have thought of this. you are pure genius man. ^_^

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

you'll want to watch this forever and ever

please make it i cant wait that long i'll go insane if i dont see it please